Hello all of you lovely people

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrmel

Forager
Jun 23, 2008
Gloucester
Hi there, I'm Mike, Mel to my friends, and i just thought I would leave a quick "how do".
I'm 22 and new to the bushcraft sceen.
I fell in love shortly after (or should I say during) reading John Wiseman's "SAS survival handbook" which is kinda like my bible now.

Anyway, I am very happy to announce I have just finished carving my very first spoon, ha ha

Peace, Mel

mrmel

Forager
Jun 23, 2008
Gloucester
Thanks Mike I will try to remember that one, very good.
And thanks to you guys who have made me feel welcome.
One more thing, just wondering why I cant add a pic?

Peace, Mel

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi there, I'm Mike, Mel to my friends, and i just thought I would leave a quick "how do".
I'm 22 and new to the bushcraft sceen.
I fell in love shortly after (or should I say during) reading John Wiseman's "SAS survival handbook" which is kinda like my bible now.

Anyway, I am very happy to announce I have just finished carving my very first spoon, ha ha

I met him in 81 either at otter burn or brecon..also met his counterpart eddie McGee several times a absolute gent and a wealth of knowledge

mrmel

Forager
Jun 23, 2008
Gloucester
sorry maverick i dont know who that is.
hey wood stock thats kool whats he like?
and hey john as it happens i have already started it.
i think i will enjoy being a part of this forum, so many nice people and iv only been here a day!!!

peace, Mel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE