Hello all from Luton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 13, 2014
United Kingdom
Not exactly the camping hub of the UK ,we can but try!!!!.Im Darren and have been camping/walking/climbing loving the outdoors for all my life. Not be that active lately as kids and work/money have all taken first place.I now have some spare time and cash to get back at it again. Thinking off wild camping around Luton as its not that bad and quite rural outside the town. My goal is light weight and fast stays overnight, carrying the bare minimum. Anyone in the area know of good places within walking distance from the L&D hospital???.Look forward to hearing from everyone. Cheers Darren

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Welcome, you have Dunstable downs on your doorstep.

roamed and camped the area as a lad, mind you that was the 70's

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Hi Darren,

Welcome to BCUK I'm in Luton too (also recently joined the site) haven't managed to find anywhere local yet, but I'm sure we will if we keep looking hard! I've made contact with another Lutonian (Marc) and we're trying to get together one evening for a pint and a chat. PM me if you'd like to join us.

Cheers
Steve

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Hi Darren

Welcome to BCUK it is a great site with a massive mine of information. Before I buy anything I always check in for a review. I'm from Central Beds and would like to join you all for a pint and a chat.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE