Hello all and every

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi, I signed up to bushcraft living forums thinking they where the biggest bushcraft forums on the web X WRONG
My relations own a farm, on which is several woods so Im set up for some great bushcraft opertunities, Im only 13 so I dont own any large blades but can borrow `em
I hope this community receives me as well as bcl did, basicly, Hi everyone!

R Doull

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2006
Scotland
hi greenleaf... welcome to the ste from another kinda newbie :)

I'm sure you'll find everyone as polite as I have ;)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Welcome to the site Greenleaf, get yourself stuck into the forums and ask as many questions as you can think of, there is a massive wealth of knowledge on all aspects of bushcraft on this site and everyone on here is willing to help out if they can!

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi and welcome can I say you don't need a big knife you need a knife (God help us when your old enough) but a knife you can use to multi task and feel comfortable with when I was younger I had the biggest baddest knife I could find and it was useless no good to man nor beast stick around Im sure like the rest of us you will be on a learning curve

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to you greenleaf :) as Greg said, feel free to get stuck into the forum and feel free to ask away any questions you may have as I'm sure someone will have an answer for you or will point you in the right direction.

:D
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE