Headsup - Mora knife £2.15 with Free delivery at Axminster today

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Maxip

Forager
Dec 2, 2011
Cumbria, UK
None left - just had a phone call from them to say that the warehouse manager had gone to pick my order and couldn't find any !! None left in any of the other shops and the knife has been discontinued.

Refunded but no knives...... :(

Well , they've just let me have the bad news, thought i'd managed to bag a couple...
email says not,
"I am writing regarding your recent website order with
Axminster.

Regretfully part 500064 Morakniv 511: High Carbon Blade has now been discontinued by the supplier, unfortunately we do not have any stock left of this item, therefore I have had to cancel your order. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will refund your pay pal account accordingly."

.....maybe next time :)

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Well , they've just let me have the bad news, thought i'd managed to bag a couple...
email says not,
"I am writing regarding your recent website order with
Axminster.

Regretfully part 500064 Morakniv 511: High Carbon Blade has now been discontinued by the supplier, unfortunately we do not have any stock left of this item, therefore I have had to cancel your order. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will refund your pay pal account accordingly."

.....maybe next time :)

Same here, next best place if you can get there, and best to phone before hand to check stock, is Clas Ohlson, they were £3.69 each, or £3.33 if you buy three or more last time I checked.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
The odd thing is Maxip I placed my order after you'd placed yours. So they must've only had one left and opted not to refund half of your order? That or my warehouse guy was quicker off the mark than yours....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE