Heads up - Wilkinsons

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Just been into my local Wilkinsons, and found that all their camping and barbecue stuff is half price. Not exactly top of the range gear, but those on a budget might find something worth buying. There's a perfectly respectable looking sleeping bag liner, and I got a US style canteen for about 2 quid.

Worth a look, but I don't know if this is a national sale or just my store.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Thought I'd posted this yesterday? Posted it somewhere. Folding cups half price, 'survival' credit card tool less than a quid, B&M's as well, enamel mugs/plates 50p

shortymcsteve

Forager
Jan 8, 2011
Hamilton, Scotland
Bought a micro pillow for £1.79 i think and sleeping bag liner 89p! not sure how good they will be but thought it would try them since it was so cheap.
A few things were not priced so i just left them, if i knew the price i might bought more stuff.
They had 2 of the US canteens but wasn't sure of the quality & the clips on the back look a bit rubbish. Can anyone vouch for them? They were selling at £2.50 so i might buy one next time.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Tesco are reducing more gear I noticed today. Set of three waterproof bags s,m,l Either £5 or £7, 'Army' mess tin sets £2.99 and other stuff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE