Heads up TESCO CREE ali 2xAA torch £3

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
As above, cannot argue for the money. Super bright and pretty rugged construction. Its no fenix but it aint £50+ either ;)

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I just bought it from my local store. If they are still there tomorrow i might just get the lot.

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Sorry chaps, went back today with the aim of grabbing them all for the forum and they are now at £9 each, must have been a mistake and i got lucky.
Though still a good price for a cree lamp torch.

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Aye, it does. However if anyone is unable to get one for them selves drop me a PM and ill grab one and post it out for the cost plus packacking n post. Cant see it being more than a coupla quid for a padded envelop n postage.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I got one today, £10 in Aberdare Tesco. It did not work but luckily I'd checked it outside the store so changed it, the second one needed banging to get it to work, kept cutting out. The third one is working fine but I'm hanging on to the receipt.

Build quality is good, feels solid. Its on a par with the £6.99 (or was it £8) torch they were selling last year.

Couple of camping bits still reduced, bag of 20 tent pegs £1.25, 3X1.5m green windbreaks £3.25, two man dome tents £6, 2X1m polytarp £1

Edit: Rubber 'O' ring between cap and body has split :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE