Heads Up! reduced price equipment at sports-direct

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

iboga

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2010
England
Just got 2 Karrimor dry bag 15L for £4.99 each! Bargain!

looks exactly like this, but in dark blue:

21jcGM6bTfL._AA300_.jpg

Very good quality, on par with ExPed stuff I use to own.
Also they also have quite a few Sea To Summit stuff but I didn't have time to properly rummage thru..

Last edited:

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
I've just had a quick butchers' on their website too, they appear to have some very good deals on at the moment; possibly even better than the normal 'sale' :lmao: prices.

Thanks for the heads-up Iboga.:You_Rock_

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I called in their branch at the York outlet yesterday but most of the decent stuff had gone. There's another on a trading estate near Doncaster though which hardly anybody uses so I'll call in there when I'm passing this week.

Thanks for the heads-up, me like sea-to-summit gear :)

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
The prices are OK, but an Alpkit 13 ltr Airlock drybag is £5.50, while the Sea to Summit (which I like) is £9.99!
Still, if I'm going near one, who knows what they've got...I live in hope.

iboga

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2010
England
Yea its best to go in-store and have a rummage as the prices they have online are dearer for some strange reason.

Silverhill Forge - you're welcome dude! :D

Last edited:

EastSussexScout

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2010
Brighton
THANKS! went into their brighton branch today and they still have all sizes in stock. i picked up a 25 litre for £5.99 and a 70 litre for £11.99. they seem like realy good quality and the 70 litre one seems to be much larger than my lichfield pathfinder 70+10 rucksack. so the 25 will be protecting my sleeping bag from now on and the 70 will be lining my pack. top stuff!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE