Heads Up: Ray Mears in Country Walking

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lewis18seven

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 5, 2008
AWOL
Just thought i'd give you all a heads up on the December issue of Country Walking i've just picked up.

It has a 4 page article with Ray and he's talking about what makes him tick and "getting to know nature intimately."

I haven't yet read the article but anything by the man is usually a good read!

Lewis

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
he seems to be getting everywhere of late, on SOTP forum there is something about a television programme coming out of him canoeing the voyageur routes and French river in Canada with noted canoeist Kevin Callon (might have spelt surname wrong), on the screen next year i believe, looking forward to that, more info on Song of the Paddle forum.

PS - just checked SOTP forum, thread is titled Ray Mears is in Canada!, he's canoeing through the Boreal Forest, Kevin Callan has replied in the thread and put on some photos of the filming they did as a preview to the forthcoming programme, if you like canoeing/canada take a look it's interesting and the programme should be good viewing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE