Heads up Primus stove.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
What's the difference - apart from the financial outlay - between the Omnifuel and the Omnifuel II, listed at the bottom of the Cotswold page?

I'm sort of tempted but I do fly a flag for the Optimus Nova. Still, I'm sure there's room for another stove somewhere in the cupboard...

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Mostly minor improvements that make the II varsion little smaller and a little lighter. But I would hold back with buying a new one and wait few months for other people to test it.
This one on sale is tried and tested, but you have to carry few grams extra, not to mention the extra cash in your pocket.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I note that in Cotswolds the new one does not list the fuels under the description. Well it lists some but keeps it open.

nurvware

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2013
Wirral
Gooutdoors have agreed to price match plus 10% off so £90. Question is do I need one, or go for this 310666126385 item on eBay, multifuel stove for £35?

Still got a brand new MSR whisperlite and botle that I planned on ebaying then getting the £35 stove.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE