Heads up- Poundland Kit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bozle

Tenderfoot
Jun 19, 2006
Kent
During a quick urban bimble today I found the 'seasonal' section of the Chatham Poundland being made to look like the survival section of an outdoor shop. All the basics were there- 58 pattern water bottles, mess tins, mylar blankets and the ubiquitous 7 in 1 survival whistles.

I can only vouch for the mylar blankets (1.5x2m so usefully large) which seem to be the same quality as more expensive and smaller versions.

Hope somebody finds this useful..

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Works fine now, thanks. I'm glad you fixed it .... I really want a compass that can read maps.

:D :lmao: Oh me too :D I've just spent an hour working out routes to three different parks for this week's work; one of those would be sooo handy.
cheers,
Mary

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Not listed on the web-site but available at the Coventry shop is a 'Portable pet shower head' (inc. hose connector) - it's shorter and narrower than my hand. I sometimes use sites which have a toilet and a stand pipe and many times I've wanted to rinse my head to humanise myself in the morning and refresh myself at the end of the day. All I'll need to do is attach a female connection to the stand pipe, put my folding bucket on the ground and connect the pet hose - refreshed here I come!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE