Heads up for some cheap kit

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
Wish I hadn't seen that, I bought a new hootchie a few weeks ago for £50, and it was the auscam one because I couldn't find any olive ones anywhere... and now there's some olive ones for 24.99............

Aaaaagggghhhh!

flibb

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2005
Kent
I hate you allll, there went £75. Am having a hootchie and a knife delivered to work, wife has put a ban on another knife, but she didnt mention axes did she ;)

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
Thanks for the shout RB.

But too late for me, I purchased one of these just a couple of weeks ago...had to wait on WLO bringing them...never thought of waiting till they were half price!

Unhappy Bunny,
:(

philaw

Settler
Nov 27, 2004
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK.
Thanks for the tip rapidboy! I really wanted a hootchie for ages, but ended up not buying anything because I was put off by the price of the good ones, and scared of getting something a little cheaper that was awful.

Procrastination pays off once again! :D

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Where are the adjustable bungees - I can't see them in the list ?
They are great, make putting up your hootchie a piece of cake ! aswell as strpping stuff to my bicycle panniers, keeping "duffle" secure in the canoe........
Cheers
Rich

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Aye mine arrived today, great bit of kit - im just having a wee play now and wishing i'd got 2 :rolleyes:

Jul 13, 2005
Earth
philaw said:
Thanks for the tip rapidboy! I really wanted a hootchie for ages, but ended up not buying anything because I was put off by the price of the good ones, and scared of getting something a little cheaper that was awful.

Procrastination pays off once again! :D

Snap, Exactly my thoughts. This is a great buy, just sent my Paypal payment so I hope there's some left :eek: .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From time to time men stumble over the truth........but most pick themselves up and hurry on as if nothing had happened. ;)

M

marcja

Thanks for the heads up RB. It also pushed me into setting up my BB membership, something I'd been meaning to do for ages. My hootchie should be with me today.

Roving Rich said:
Where are the adjustable bungees - I can't see them in the list ?

Rich

Their on the home page at http://www.woodlandorganics.com/

Marc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE