Heads up Craghoppers.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I've been doing a lot of outdoor work, up and down the country this past few weeks. So i thought I'd better get some more cold weather gear. TK MAXX are selling Craghoppers Kiwi Solardry winter lined trousers for £24.99. I bought one pair in Newcastle, One in York and saw them in Loughboro. I'm guessing that they are in all TX MAXX stores. I've been wearing them this week and have found them very warm and dry. :bigok:

005.jpg 014.jpg

Cheers all.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I got a set of these last winter for gooutdoors worn them alot, the linings started to come away from the outer now. But still fine to wear, not bad for the amount of abuse I tend to give trousers. Especially given the price.

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
It's worth signing up for the craghoppers newsletter as they have some fantastic sales with some stuff being sold at 70% off. Over the past year or so I've picked up stuff like solar dry shirts & basecamp trousers for £10 each as well as a cracking softshell jacket for £20.

It can be a bit of a gamble as sometimes if you wait until the sale is nearly up you get a better discount and/or free shipping although sometimes by that time most of the good stuff is gone or you're left with some strange colours.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
It's worth signing up for the craghoppers newsletter as they have some fantastic sales with some stuff being sold at 70% off. Over the past year or so I've picked up stuff like solar dry shirts & basecamp trousers for £10 each as well as a cracking softshell jacket for £20.

It can be a bit of a gamble as sometimes if you wait until the sale is nearly up you get a better discount and/or free shipping although sometimes by that time most of the good stuff is gone or you're left with some strange colours.

Cheers for that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE