Heads up! Craghoppers discount code

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
Just thought this might be of interest to some, 40% discount is nowt to be sniffed at. I've just picked up a jacket I was after that for £36 from £60, Bargain!

20fbd33407d640fa11716d88a312b24b.jpg

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
Haven't bought Craghopper stuff in a while. Shirts etc I found to be fine, especially at discounted prices but their trousers really don't take any punishment in the crotch area (oo-er missus!). By that I mean normal walking and climbing, the seams split in the crotch after a few months and the same problem occurred with 3 pairs. Anyone else found that to be the case?

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Mine are fine, both have had use, one pair for work, the other for general out and about's and around the fire, no problems with them, I was thinking of getting some more :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'm with Bigfoot, great stuff but tend to go in the fork area over easily.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
I've got probably 4-5 pairs of their trousers and never had a problem with them, all Craghoppers clothing come with a lifetime guarantee so if you have had a pair with bad stitching I would just get them sent back and replaced.

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
I had a goretex jacket and some shirts which were alright, but id agree about the trousers being a bit dodgy around the crotch. Used to wear them for work, but several pairs ripped when bending over or stepping over things. Maybe my bottom is just too big for them :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE