Heads Up Cheap Craghoppers Gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Those winter lined trousers are great, I got a set 2 years a go and they are still going strong. I've used them on most of my cold weather trips. A bargain at £20.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Minimum order £30 to use the code. Or their standard delivery is about a week at £4 or next day for £20 lol.
Good for those who will spend over £30

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Minimum order £30 to use the code. Or their standard delivery is about a week at £4 or next day for £20 lol.
Good for those who will spend over £30

There is another code CHPR for 5.99 gets unlimited next day delivery/returns until Christmas if that works for anyone

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
erm , nowhere when i was ordering did it say i had to pay £1.49 for a returns label!!!!!! still bloody cheap at £25 quid though. i ordered mine last night so ill let you guys know when they turn up, bet its monday. these companies only put those dates on to scare you into paying a shed load for postage

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
trousers turned up today, havent opened them yet. so postage wasnt too bad, just hope greenman hurry up with the stuff i ordered last night, i need it by thursday

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE