Heads up BG sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I guess unless I try on everything first I'll get this problem, it's the same with boots! haha, never wide enough for my hobbit feet.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Well guys my ones have turned up in the post today and they do fit nicely but as asamon expressed I believe they are made of inferior material not as good make as the one I bought last year
the fit nice a bit of crutch room for but I aint got fat legs or much junk to worry about lol
hiwever the stitching is rather bad I have to say and have cut and burnt a fair bit of thread away. What these will be like in the outdoors I can't tell but away next week for 4 days in the woods so will test them then. Definately not worth the full 60 -80 quid they were asking and if I had paid that would have sent them straight back but for 28 pounds I can stomachs that albeit we shall see how the perform next week. And as the receipt says I gave a lifetime guarantee. Yeah right ho
mall the best guys and thanks for the heads up on these
all the best
Rick

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
ah cool! I'm interested to see how they fair when given a rough time in the 'bush'! ;)

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Waiting until payday has meant I missed them. Hopefully they will do such a good sale again, as I have to agree that £70 for a pair of trousers is outrageous!

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
I had a pair of the trial trousers (well 2 actually) before they went on general sale, they were not as hard wearing as the likes of Montane but they were extremely good for dexterity work (due to the stretch panels) though they did wear through quickly, but were light weight and were 'dry' after a spin after a wash cycle, they did take some stains being scrubbed off with a nail brush (which i was surprised about as i thought they would bobble)
On the trousers i tried the waterproof pouch in the pocket had its closure stuck on with pritt stick (you think i am joking!! it was that bad the velcro detached before the strip was pulled half way)
the sizes did seem small i had to get another pair sent as they were a good 2'' smaller that the tags said.
Would i have paid £70? No...... £28 YES!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE