Heads up! Bargain Shelter.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Good call, many thanks. I bought a couple. If they're not what I want and the seller has run out, I'll put them for sale here first.

I see from the second link it's the same seller, no idea what he's paying per unit, but just into festival season he's going to do really well if he has a lot of stock. Mind you, it's the kind of chuck away supermarket prices that leave festival sites strewn with abandoned tents.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
You're all :welcome1:

Wonder if they'd cover a vango force ten, if you wanted to be a bit more inconspicuos, or maybe my medina conquest which I dyed in a metal dustbin and made a right pigs ear of it..:lmao:

No it won't. This is identical to my (1984) Vango Ridge Tent. Most recently in use in May. And I also got one of the Medinas (I think on the same thread as you). This is a fair bit smaller.

In all honesty my Fly Sheet is a bit shot. (so beware it only lasted 30 years :))

I was considering using my DD Tarp with the inner tent now, ditching the poles and using a ridgeline instead. But this may change things.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Mine was waiting for me when I got home this afternoon, I put it up on a patch of grass next to the car and it's a good 'un; hardly a mark on it and no smell of bad storage, either, and weighs 500 grammes most of which I think is the pegging rubbers.............

I wish I could get value like that from every fiver I spent :)

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Mine was waiting for me when I got home this afternoon, I put it up on a patch of grass next to the car and it's a good 'un; hardly a mark on it and no smell of bad storage, either, and weighs 500 grammes most of which I think is the pegging rubbers.............

I wish I could get value like that from every fiver I spent :)

500g!? I'm buying one.

Couple it with one of these (if they ever get stock in) and my walking poles and I've got my self a >1Kg tent for £48 :D.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I put it up with six pegs and two walking poles and it's just had forty minutes of a hose on it with some parts having had some fairly high pressure; no sign of any leakage at all!

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I put it up with six pegs and two walking poles and it's just had forty minutes of a hose on it with some parts having had some fairly high pressure; no sign of any leakage at all!

Sounds great, just ordered mine!

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Mines up in the garden waiting for the rain to come.... these are far lighter than I thought and a lot bigger, I'm thinking might even be good enough for summer hammock tarp with a bit of modification.......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE