Heads up! Bargain Shelter.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
I'm 6'0 and fit inside the tent with no problems. The flysheet goes maybe 6 " beyond the end of the tent.

That doesn't take the end into the equation. There's at least a 1' at between the rectangle bit of the tent and the point. And then there say 3-4" from the tent to the fly sheet.

So in the middle you are looking at 7' plus.

Poles from the tent are 1.31m or 4' 4 1/2" (from ground to flysheet, not including the points).

Thanks guys, finally got mine pitched! Used hazel cut to size as the poles in the end, worked perfectly with a little whittling on the ends
219xk79.jpg

Easily big enough for me (at 5' 6") and my kit. I've noticed that these have gone up in price now to £6.99 (were £5) + postage

Cheers Joab

Last edited:

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
these look exactly the same as the flysheet on the old Lichfield Combat 1 tent which i still have, i have used the Lichfield Combat flysheet on its own tarp-like a few times and the only weak point is the stitching on the peg out loops, you can still ocasionally pick up these old Lichfiled tents cheap and they come with a seperate flat tarp as well that acts as an add-on porch to the tent, this second tarp/porch measures approx 240cmx150cm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE