Heads up - 2g Ti Skewers £9 for 8

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Terra nova do some at 1g so its not unheard of to get this light. i wouldnt want to put them in rocky ground lol

I wouldn't want to put then in any ground. Even the Terra Nova ones which are textured to help them grip pull out if a mouse passes wind within half a mile. These are meant for Mountain marathon folks who feel that they were very evil in a former life and must be punished in this one. (They go for uncomfy kit, inedible food and shelters that dont).

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I bought similar ones off a guy on ebay a few years ago, they're basically the same as the ones Terra Nova supply with the Laser Comp tent, pretty much useless in anything other than a bowling green in 2mph winds. Mine are the same length but only 1g each, those 2g ones might give a bit more bite.

Pete has a good supplier of ti pegs Paul, from the US I think

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I've got some from that supplier. They are thin, very thin! If you are in firm well drained land when it's not blowing a hoolie they'll be just the job.

I use standard Alpkit Y pegs for all ground conditions as my crystal ball is on the blink when out and about!

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I can always make ti pot stands for my pepsi stove if they prove carp :D

I mainly use alpkit ti V pegs and the y beam jobs too. My focus this spring is to get below 10kg loads for my weekends so im going to give these a go with my new bearpaw Garita.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Any good for holding lightweight groundsheets in place or pot skewers for hobo stoves? Just a thought....

That's what I ended up using mine for, one at each corner of my polcryo groundsheet under the Trailstar, I'll use them for my Oooktub too when I eventually get round to using it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE