Head for the hill's thread !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Spikey, can you log out and then back in again? See if that squares things up. If not.....maybe there'll be tech ref along in a minute.

atb,
Toddy

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
It's doing the same for me. It just ends suddenly half way through a post. You can read the rest of the posts though by clicking on the thread number on the top right of the last post and that brings it up as a single post in a new window. Then click quote and you'll get the editing box with all the posts listed below it in reverse order (last post first). It's a bit of a faff, but it worked for me a few minutes ago.

Eric

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
It's doing the same for me. It just ends suddenly half way through a post. You can read the rest of the posts though by clicking on the thread number on the top right of the last post and that brings it up as a single post in a new window. Then click quote and you'll get the editing box with all the posts listed below it in reverse order (last post first). It's a bit of a faff, but it worked for me a few minutes ago.

Eric

Cheers Eric, that just worked for me as well :)

Dynamite Dan

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 19, 2007
BlackBurn, Lancashire
Ive noticed this quite a lot, I click on a thread that is quite long, and the server only loads half the page in, before, going away, making a fire, brewing a pot of tea, then coming back, and sending me the last half of the page.

So i sometimes get half a post, then have to wait, (usually about 10 seconds) foe the rest of the page to appear.

im on a 1.1mb ADSL line so speed isnt my problem.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
If you look at the bottom of your browser window as it loads, you may find that it is accessing Photobucket during the delay. It's the photo transfer that takes the time. Text only posts are almost instant.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE