Haveing some trouble finding walking boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CumbrianLad

Nomad
May 5, 2016
Carlisle
Been there mate they where no good haha its torture having feet like canoes I'm sure through all these good sources I will find some scraps of fabric to fit my feet

Sent from my VF-795 using Tapatalk

Uilleachan

Aug 14, 2013
Northwest Scotland
Brilliant another fellow with boats for feet I'll definitely check the hanwag out

Yeah, my feet have more or less been the same size since I was 12 or 13, fortunately the rest of my body grew into them :eek:

Hanwag were a new brand to me, in the shop (Cotswold Outdoor, Aberdeen branch) I didn't expect to find anything and was rather dismissive of the sales person when they suggested I try them, I had half an hour to kill waiting on my train home so I did.

A good find, and I thanked the sales bod for their patience with me.

For walking I have a pair of Meindl boots that I've had great service out of, if you find the right width and length in your size they'll do you well, although it must be mentioned that they don't suit everyone. The keepers and gillies round here are either in the altberg or meindl camps on boots, the meindl are fine on my big wide feet :cool:

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
I was after a pair of desert boots for the summer. After sending the pair back i bought online.. wrong size sent.

I tried a pair of my mates Lowa elite deserts on.. size 11.5.. perfect fit.. i'm normally a size 11.

Back to evil bay and bought a nice pair of Lowa elite deserts 11.5.. the seller had listed the boots as just army boots.. leaving Lowa out the title :)

CumbrianLad

Nomad
May 5, 2016
Carlisle
I was after a pair of desert boots for the summer. After sending the pair back i bought online.. wrong size sent.

I tried a pair of my mates Lowa elite deserts on.. size 11.5.. perfect fit.. i'm normally a size 11.

Back to evil bay and bought a nice pair of Lowa elite deserts 11.5.. the seller had listed the boots as just army boots.. leaving Lowa out the title :)
Brilliant haha I've searched high and low on eBay just had no luck but I'm sure I will come out lucky soon

Sent from my VF-795 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE