Have you lost something?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

Jamie

Just wondering if anyone left a mug of some description on the Woodland Organics stand at the gathering? If it is yours, PM me and we can go from there...........its still got tea in it, so it cant be Jacks or mine!!!!!!!!

J

Jamie

consider it done Steve ;) lol hope they dont get lost in the post!!!!!!!!

J

Jamie

we're moving Steve!!!!! lol

only there Peter? thought you had losty your marbles on several occasions?????? and thank you for your help :)

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Jamie said:
only there Peter? thought you had losty your marbles on several occasions?????? and thank you for your help :)

Fair point, well made.

That edge could still do with a polish up with something finer, however - can you still see the ding at all?

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Although I wasn't actually at the gathering, I have been travelling all over the U.K. of late and on checking my pockets recently discovered that I've lost some money.

So if anyone finds any money anywhere, it's mine. PM me to arrange returing it and I'll give you a percentage as a reward.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Great Pebble said:
Although I wasn't actually at the gathering, I have been travelling all over the U.K. of late and on checking my pockets recently discovered that I've lost some money.

So if anyone finds any money anywhere, it's mine. PM me to arrange returing it and I'll give you a percentage as a reward.
Was it wrapped in a red rubber band, because it it was, I found the rubber band. Send me P&P and a handling fee and I'll get it back you you ASAP! :wink:

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Jamie said:
got some flitz on the way to give it some tlc !

Is that polishing paste in a tube similar to the stuff The General had at MM and if so, where did you get it?

I've just got the Axmister catalogue but can't see anything other than bars of stropping soap.

Cheers

Mark

J

Jamie

Buckshot said:
Is that polishing paste in a tube similar to the stuff The General had at MM and if so, where did you get it?

I've just got the Axmister catalogue but can't see anything other than bars of stropping soap.

Cheers

Mark

I got it from Adams Direct where htey have the tube or the tin.......I think I bought the last tube they had in stock. Just go to the site and put in 'flitz' in the search box and they will both come up (The General put me onto them btw)

Good luck :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE