Has anyone used bronzemoonoutdoors before?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Bronzemoon are a very odd set up. I ordered a Maxpedition Gleneagle from them about 18 months ago for what was by far the best price around but it took ages to arrive with no communication or replies to email. Then last year their website just would not work at all, after the main page if you searched an item, it was ONLY items made by that manufacturer that the site returned , no matter what link you clicked. They responded very quickly, within minutes, on Facebook saying it was all under redevelopment and earlier this year the new site appeared. It is great.

Oh, apart from the fact that after you go through the whole process of finding stuff, putting it in your basket, giving all personal and delivery details etc , there is absolutely NO method for payment. It is still , as of end April, disabled due to "technical difficulties" and I have an emailed promise of discount on future orders to make up for it all.

Sep 2, 2010
Uk
I brought a maxpedition monsoon from them. I emailed them to ask when it would be delivered and it took about 2 weeks. This was due to waiting for an order to come in. I was told that if i wanted the black or coyote colour i could have it streight away. I waited the 2 weeks and it turned up as promised. They kept me infored when it was in and despatched.

GoatBoy666

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2005
West London
Dont use them,
had to get my money back from paypal after ordering as they didnt deliver.
They dont reply to any form of comms.
Avoid at all costs...

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I ordered a cheap Cold Steel Hawk from them, but couldn't pay online. No replies to email, a phone call was eventually answered a week later with the standard "we're having web issues". Advised to try a week later, 3 weeks later still no joy.

That's why they were advertising a very cheap price- because they didn't and don't have it. At those prices I can undercut them by 50% and still make a profit!

Dennisdog

Aug 18, 2012
Southampton
DONT BUY FROM Bronzemoonoutdoors!
I ordered some goods to the value of over £150 to which 3 days later I was e-mailed telling me they were out of stock & they could send me something similar. I just told them I wanted a refund.
2 weeks later & I still havent got my money back. Ive contacted them everyday to which they keep telling me they have issued my refund.
Ive check with my bank & they deffently havent refunded my money. I have now been forced to go to Trading Standards & Small Claims Court to try & get my money back.
Stay well away from this company! They are bad news & by the sounds of other threads on here dont have anything in stock! BE Warned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE