Has anyone bought from this lot before? (Crusader Cups)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shortymcsteve

Forager
Jan 8, 2011
Hamilton, Scotland
Just wondering if anyone has bought from ebay user 'ramcouk' before?
Have been watching a few of his items the past week or so. He is selling off a lot of crusder cups at £6.49 + £3.50 postage.
Apparently they are brand new direct from the MOD as old stock. He was also selling off a load of ospery water bottles + cup (£6 + p&p) but they are finished now, decided not to buy as i saw a comment from someone in the question section saying they received one from him and it had someones name written on it even tho they were supposed to be brand new! So i thought i would rather just spend a bit more and buy from woodlore as i know i wouldn't have any issues.
So now im wondering if it's worth buying a crusader mug from this guy, has anyone bought one yet? Apparently he has sold 19 so far has has another 41 to go.

Here is a link to the auction.

(p.s hope this is in the right section, if not can a mod please move it, thanks)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE