Harper small anvil +2 lasts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Selling a few bits to fund a metalworking lathe.
A small anvil with 2 lasts made by harper,clean but I can clean it up if you wish, 8" overall length with a 5"x3" flat top.
possibly collectable as ive seen a few on ebay for £100+

Im asking £65 collected from Doncaster or can post for £12.98 parcelfore 48 hour.

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
If I could get to Donny, I'd be all over this like a rash! Can't see it being here long :)

I can get you a cost to post Mac if you really:naughty: want it,im sure I can come to some arrangement regarding postage costs;) pm me if you want to talk,.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Ive just got a quote to post from RM for 5.5kg= £12.98 to post within the uk.

Service
Speed
Cover
Tracking
Price
Parcelforce Worldwide express48 More details 2 working days guaranteed Up to £100 for loss or damage Tracked £12.98

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Just had an hour cleaning this up,where I could get in with the wire brush on the grinder.
feel free to pm me an offer if anyones interested.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
To help fund a lathe ill sell this for today only with free postage so £65 delivered!
ill try it on ebay over the weekend.

y0dsa

Forager
Jan 17, 2008
The Danelaw
Hmm. Tempted. I'm just south of Doncaster in Retford - but I'm really after a large anvil suitable for backyard smithying. Maybe I could view it to decide?

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
If you want an anvil try your scrap metal merchants. Like most people they do keep the novelties such as anvils and magles. If youreally want one I may be able to get you one or ten.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE