Hard to find stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
Ok i just got it 2 days ago and its been raining any body else got one they dont make these no more they are like gold. [ P. S. makes a good back up stove]

pocketstove2.jpg

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Please ignor any earlier version of this post you may have read.. its midnight and i *was* talking jibberish..

where did you get it, how much did you pay..? i had heard this company had gone out of business, and there were a few threads a year or so ago on getting hold of them...? looks good though i hope you enjoy it!
Cheers
TT

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
You absolute ****** !

I have been after one of those for ages.
They were made by a company called Amgazit in Israel. Don't think they produce them any more. There were some boycott issues.

Trek Direct have had them listed for ages with a note saying they don't know when they'll get any more. Cabelas also seem to have given up waiting. :(

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
Ok both stoves got off e bay the first one pocket stove i paid $47.00 includes shipping. This one e bay also the pyroduo $40.00 includes shipping this is a little big for back packing but good back yard or at the lake etc.

pyroduo.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE