Happy to be aboard

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jay131

Nov 20, 2021
Aberdovey
Hey folks, Thanks for letting me in! I’ve not yet spent a huge amount of time rummaging through the various threads, but I am really liking the feel of this group. The thread on ‘The Hermit of Treig’ caught my eye being the only programme I’ve watched for a long while (we don’t have a TV). It struck me how varied this group is geographically and socially, and how considered everyone appears be. It feel like a good place to hang out and a refreshing online space.
I live in Mid-west Wales, have lived here for 24yrs after moving here to work for
Outward Bound. I’ve worked and played in the ‘great outdoors’ all my life - but I have already realised that this community is going to teach me a lot - and I thank you in advance for that.
I suspect that I will be more of a voyeur than a contributor - hope that’s ok!
Cheers,
Jay

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hey folks, Thanks for letting me in! I’ve not yet spent a huge amount of time rummaging through the various threads, but I am really liking the feel of this group. The thread on ‘The Hermit of Treig’ caught my eye being the only programme I’ve watched for a long while (we don’t have a TV). It struck me how varied this group is geographically and socially, and how considered everyone appears be. It feel like a good place to hang out and a refreshing online space.
I live in Mid-west Wales, have lived here for 24yrs after moving here to work for
Outward Bound. I’ve worked and played in the ‘great outdoors’ all my life - but I have already realised that this community is going to teach me a lot - and I thank you in advance for that.
I suspect that I will be more of a voyeur than a contributor - hope that’s ok!
Cheers,
Jay
Hi and welcome! Aberdyfi must be an excellent base for someone keen on the outdoors. I'm further down the coast and it's a great part of the world.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE