Happy Birthday Ahjno

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
:notworthy :grouphug:

ooooooh Guys, you shouldn't have
Thank you all for the congrats and best wishes :You_Rock_

Had a great day yesterday (especially at uni ;)), just with the family - kept it small this year. On monday my sister had her (23th) birthday (thanks mum and dad, great planning you did :rolleyes: ), so we had 2 parties in one :D - while we in the past had 2 :p

In the past I liked to have some big parties, but at the moment I really don't care for it. Just being together with loved ones and celebrate it with them is more my cup of tea ... I must be getting old I guess :eek:

Next saturday my best mate comes over with his girlfriend and we'll celebrate it all over again :D (They send me an enormous birthday card :lmao: (4 times the size of an A4 paper), so the postman wasn't a happy chappy :p Absolutely briliant :lmao: ).

PW / JP - It's in the planning to come over this year mate - it'll probably be a "BCUK Mystery Tour" ;) I'll PM you when I know a more specific date.

Had some great gifts aswell:
- Black Horse mapcase (A4 size, IIRC it's called the "Rambler")
- Socks (wool, the posh ones for walking)
- Gas stove with cannister
- Recta DS 56 compass (the one you can use world wide)

So, as you can imagine, I'm pretty chuffed with it.

All in all a great day!

Cheers guys! :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE