Handmade pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

yoger

Oct 12, 2012
Drammen
wild-traveler.blogspot.com
I found my rucksack quite irritating when it came to carrying small items and I don't like to carry small bags inside because it requires me to open rucksack every time when I need to take knife or anything else so...I've made those pouches.
Right now there are 3 of them ready, 1 on front, which is a little bit bigger than the others, and two smaller ones, one for each side. I'll probably make another two one the sides, above those that I already have. So lets get into the sewing part.

Thats the pack I'd like to improve

For close I used press studs, I believe thats the name in english for it :]

Tools came in package, but I tried them once and threw away everything except that thin hole puncher, which I was missing in my garage.

And the final result :]

yoger

Oct 12, 2012
Drammen
wild-traveler.blogspot.com
Aaand...they're on :] Sewing on was easier than I tough. Now I just have to use it for a while to find out if it won't fall apart. For the final step I'll fix that outside sewing with some thicker, cotton thread.

ashby001

Forager
May 24, 2013
Faversham
Looks good to me
Definitely agree on the thicker thread
Also what thread did you use to stitch it onto the actual bag? was it thicker than the outside thread?? Might want to change that to if it's not

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE