Handcharger for the mobile phone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

torjusg

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Telemark, Norway
livingprimitively.com
I have been considering buying that for a while. Today I ordered one. Unfortunately it doesn't fit my Siemens, but it fits my girlfreind's Nokia. Seems like a good buy for anyone who enjoys speaking with his family, even when on longer trips.

handlader.jpg

Anyone here tried one of these before?

Torjus Gaaren

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I have a cheaper version, with a wind up handle on the side, seems to work OK. I have the fittings for converting to use on any phone, an adapter that the nokia plug plugs into.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
My brother gave me one like Goose's. It seems to work very well, weighs next to nothing and packs away small too. :)

Cheers,
Toddy

leon-1

Spikey DaPikey said:
I've got the wind up one as well, its noisy, but it does the job, and also packs small. It also has a small LED bulb, but you have to keep winding to make it work, so its of limited use.

Switch off the phone and wind like god knows what, you'll get your phone to 2 bars after a while, I did with mine :).

The other emergency chargers you can get are basically a small battery pack, I don't like them as they are subject to temperature and you never really know how much charge you have left. This on the other hand is not subject to either of the other factors.

Mine sounds the same as the other guys, wind up, little red LED on the side and a number of diffrent connections for different phones.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE