Hand made bushy knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
Made with O1 stock as per usual, 3.4mm thick Rc of about 59.
95mm blade, 105 handle black liners and amboyana :S burl for the scales. Oil sealed then waxed. 6mm brass pins and a 6mm brass lanyard tube. Satin finish.

PICT0842.jpg

PICT0840.jpg

PICT0843.jpg

PICT0844.jpg

And in my hands. :rolleyes:

PICT0845.jpg

I wanted to make a smaller bushcrafter as I don’t have very big hands and a lot of the archetypal knives I find too big for my hands and the thought of, if I want to baton or chop up logs I will use my axe and not a big knife, comes to mind :rolleyes:

£80 I have to pay for my makers membership :confused:

cheers

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
C_Claycomb said:
Nice knife. :D
Does it come with a sheath?

I have not made on for it. :rolleyes:
I am a bladesmith before I am a knife maker, and i am a knife maker before I am a sheath maker. I just like to finish the job with the steel but I will make a knife every so often.

I could make one :rolleyes:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
How much for the blade and rubber bits is a question I would like to know the answer to as well - that looks a sweet blade - and I like making handles and sheaths but I am rubbish with steel!
John

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
The knife was justa one off. It was a prototype of a smaller bushcrafter to see how it felt and looked. I generaly dont sell fulltang blade blanks. I am a hobby maker and the knives and blades that I make are generaly made because I feel like making one at the time.

I will however be making some more :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE