Sold ELMAX hand made survival knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
HI guys.

A fantastic knife for sale made by TK Knives from Poland ( http://tk-knives.pl/o-mnie/ ). Only played with it few times to find out it's a little too much for me so he made me a lighter version. Hate to see this collect dust.

The knife:
4.7 mm Elmax steel with cryo treatment. He doesn't heat treat the blades as the process for supersteels is too complex. Instead he sends them to University of metallurgy in Lodz Poland.
61 hrc.
15 cm blade, 28 cm overall. The handle is little longer to accommodate my bigger hands.
G10 scales.
Kydex sheath with a ton of fixing options, left/right handed, dangler, horizontal carry etc. Also couple of firesteel holders.
280 grams for the knife.
Never sharpened or modified etc. Few micro scratches on the tang that should polish out easily, but not something I am comfortable doing.

Tomasz Kolodziej is famous for almost obsessive attention to detail. Every single line is pure perfection and the symmetry is eye popping. Can take more pictures if needed. I payed £250 for this, would be happy with £150 P&P included.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE