Hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
andyn said:
So 9am will be 10am yeah? It always puzzles me :lmao:

No reason why not. :cool:
An easy way to remember is .... Spring forward (add an hour in the springtime)
and Fall back (lose an hour in the Fall - fall being from the old english "Fall of the leaf", before the word Autumn came into being).

Sorry for barging in.

Ogri the trog

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Sorry I couldn't get there, my car went pop and my landy is waiting for a new uv joint. To be honest, I think I would of turned up an hour late as well...... :rolleyes:
Hope you had a good time......

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
Thanks to Andy and Bam for a great day out - been slurpin' birch sap and slicin' horse hoof fungus since I got home, after a careful inventory of my syrup puddin's and lemon powder! ;) :D

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
I tried to get up there, but i was a bit late leaving, due to the clocks, i left about 9.50 and got behind lots of slow traffic, and got about half way there and thought you all would have left the car park by the time i got there, so i turned around and went home, sorry, would have been good to meet some of you...next time...

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
weekend_warrior said:
Thanks to Andy and Bam for a great day out - been slurpin' birch sap and slicin' horse hoof fungus since I got home, after a careful inventory of my syrup puddin's and lemon powder! ;) :D

echo that mate. Was good to see you both. Was a lovely afternoon.

Can't believe that we found those horse hoof fungus' this far south. What a find! :eek:

Thanks for a good day out.

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
I too am gutted I couldn't come - we had to take the kids to Grandad's house that day. A future meet in Alice Holt would be superb for me as I can see it from my kitchen window!

Getting really excited now - just over a month until my Woodsmoke Woodlander course :)

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
Yep - up in the Lakes. Meet at the Sawray Inn and then transfer to 'a private estate situated between Lake Windermere and Esthwaite Water'. Can't wait - bet it pi**es down all week mind - I'd better read up on the damp tinder tricks again!

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
Mrs Palmnut now tells me that I was 'silly' to miss the meet and that she could have taken the girls to Grandad's on her own. Hmmm, if ony I had that time machine so I could find out what she'd have really said on the day :naughty:

Ready for the next date now please :)

Ratel10mm

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
Southern Oxfordshire
palmnut said:
Mrs Palmnut now tells me that I was 'silly' to miss the meet and that she could have taken the girls to Grandad's on her own. Hmmm, if ony I had that time machine so I could find out what she'd have really said on the day :naughty:

Ready for the next date now please :)

:lmao: How true is that! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE