Hampshire

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Well remembered! :D

I'm pretty much booked up through Feb now, so selfishly i'm going to make the suggestion of a day out on the 17th March (Saturday)

Location?

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
17th March is a good date for me.

You fancy just an evening drink then a walk out or more of an afternoon/morning overnight type thing?

It would be good to meet some of you guys for the first time.

David

Jan 8, 2007
Farnborough
Sorry for the delay but I have changed my id to something a little more representative (was Never2l8). I am still up for a meet, don't mind what we do, pub and/or walk etc. Did you still want to go for Farnborough, or would you prefer another location? :p

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Farnborough area has a couple of points of merit;

1. is very convienient - I live there :D
2. it's surround by MOD land which is non live fire so public access for walking is allowed

David

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
moduser said:
Farnborough area has a couple of points of merit;

1. is very convienient - I live there :D
2. it's surround by MOD land which is non live fire so public access for walking is allowed

David

Yer, what Dave said! lol :lmao: (I more or less live there too ;) )

What about we fix the date for 17th, meet for a walk on the MoD land and then finish up with a beer afterwards?

All those coming say "aye".

Cheers,

Bam. :D

(Can't really do an overnighter as camping on MoD land is a no-no and I can't think of a suitable legit campsite near by).

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Ok, my wife just informed me that the date we suggested is mothers day (don't know if that's true or not) but either way if a few of you can't make it then let change the day.....suggestions please. :)

Yes this is open to anybody who wants to come near or far as it's just a walk in the woods...nothing special so all are welcome as far as I care :D

With regards on where to walk I thought we'd either spend the day in G8 training area doing a few things or else have a longer walk starting and finishing in E2 training area if that's ok with everybody else?

Date suggestions please......

Cheers,

Bam. :)

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Mother's day is the 18th...Always on a sunday mate. (Hence Mothering Sunday no doubt)

G8? E2? ...Wheres that? LOL :D

I'm all for moving the date...then i can come :D - I have merged my diaries together :eek: and both the 10th and 24th are free for me....or the respective sundays for those weekends.

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
andyn said:
Mother's day is the 18th...Always on a sunday mate. (Hence Mothering Sunday no doubt)

G8? E2? ...Wheres that? LOL :D

I'm all for moving the date...then i can come :D - I have merged my diaries together :eek: and both the 10th and 24th are free for me....or the respective sundays for those weekends.

See, that shows how much I checked...I thought the 17th WAS a sunday! lol

G8 is where we went with Mark_a and E2 is where we had a walk with Joe and pretended Samson was an otter ;)

I'm not sure about 10th but can't make 24th as...believe it or not....I'm going to the Opera in town and then out to dinner :eek:

Could do 25th which is a sunday if everyone else is free?

Cheers,

Bam. :D

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
25th sounds good to me! Just realised i can;t do the 10th...im out with the Woodland trust, but can still do the 11th. That was on third Calander :eek: LOL.

Ah they are both nice for their own reasons. Haven't been to G8 in a while though - so could be fun. :)

Is everyone else up for the 25th?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE