Hampshire

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
Unfortunately my weekends are pretty booked up between work and scouting until May.

Have a great time on the 25th.

Andy

Butchd

Forager
Feb 20, 2007
Surrey
I'll be interested to try and be there, been a while since I've been on those training areas and it would be good to meet people.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
andyn said:
Bam texted me saying he will post up a time and a place later tonight.

Lol....and in true Bam style.....I'm late! lol :lmao:

Right, all and any that fancy joining us for a wonder over the MoD land between Frimley and Pirbright are more than welcome to meet us in the car park of "The Rose and Thistle" public house which is right on the green in the village of "Frimley Green". We'll be there at 10:30hrs and will be leaving by 10:45hrs for the bimble (and I won't be late on sunday ;) )

If you have a mutt and want to bring them then that's cool, I'll have Sabre with me too.

If you want to say yes or no on here then that would help so we know who to expect but failing that so long as you're there in time we'll see you there.

Planing on finishing some time between 4pm and 6pm depending on how lost we get :p :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Andy and I will be in my car which is a big black 4x4 Warrior pickup with a cab on the back (so you'll know who we are and don't go wondering to speak to non-bushy peeps! lol).

Cool....so, hope to see a few of you there.

All the best,

Bam. :D

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
I might try and pop up, i'm not yet sure what i'm doing/how much work i'll have to do over the weekend.

What sort of thing do you guys get up to during one of your bimbles, if your likely to come back around 4-6pm?? Lunch and brew kit...

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
billycan said:
I might try and pop up, i'm not yet sure what i'm doing/how much work i'll have to do over the weekend.

What sort of thing do you guys get up to during one of your bimbles, if your likely to come back around 4-6pm?? Lunch and brew kit...

Well bam, squidders and i made a snowshoe last time i went down there....and that was in April. :lmao:

lunch and a flask would be an idea...although there is a pub nearby :D

Dunno really - sure we can find something to pass time - anyone for a pint of birch sap? :D :lmao:

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
weekend_warrior said:
Ok, deffo coming now - don't forget the clocks go forward an hour tonight! :D :D
Oh blimey - thanks for the heads up mate.

So 9am will be 10am yeah? It always puzzles me :lmao:

Is this going to be an adults only trip as I can make it if I bring my 5 yr old son? We wouldn't last the course and would probably duck out after lunch.

No reason why not. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE