Hampshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I have a large piece of venison rump, if anyone wants to make a smoker, let me know and I will slice some jerky thick slices off before I dice it. (I can also bring seasoned oak and maple chips)

Last edited:

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Looking forwards to it Sean, sounds like your venison stew and dumplings is a bit of a legend !!! :)

Cheers, Paul

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
Paul, don't forget to bring your squirrel cooker for me to make the pouch for it.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
PM sent on the bag Stan !

I picked up a trailer load of logs for home this week, so slung a couple of net bags in too to get us started on Friday, and sounds like we can forage the rest at our leisure on site as Andy suggested.

Shouldn't need any more really, but just a word of warning about the fencing yard on the A339 between Basingstoke and Alton, they were selling net bags at an astonishing £9 each, I paid £2.50 each at my normal place, so give them a wide steer !!!

Cheers, Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE