Hampshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
So what have people got planned? Does anyone want to learn anything particular, practice something or able to show others a few new skills?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
i'd like to learn some basic knots. i'm also interested in trapping and plant recognition.

i like to be treated like a complete idiot about everything. i like to be told what, to some, is obvious and well known. so often the small details are skipped because people think everyone knows. these small details are the most important usually and make all the difference....hints, tips, trivia, technique.....every day i am like...''well i didnt know that''.....can never learn it all in a million lifetimes....

everyone should be humble when it comes to bushcraft and never embarrassed or stop asking dumb questions.

s

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Im sure you mean with the gas central heating we won't need a fire? 

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Yes, of course :D

I can bring a spare tarp and some cord, and will see if I can pick up some firewood from the sawmill or the garden centre en route.

Failing that should I stick a chainsaw and/or bow saw in the boot as back up ?

Cheers, Paul

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
the garden center is expensive.I'm sure there's plenty of dead fall.an hour or so gathering and processing should see us through

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE