Hampshire Meet - Dates and location TBC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Surprised Grendel's not popped up on here yet. You've not blown yourself up with that smoker have you Ian?? :rolleyes:

Nope just got back from Holiday today and didnt have interweb.

Sadly no can do since going away on a bushcraft weekend on the 22nd-24th that month and think the wife might windge if i'm away the first and last weekend of our 2 weeks annual leave together.

Sorry. :(

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Nope just got back from Holiday today and didnt have interweb.

Sadly no can do since going away on a bushcraft weekend on the 22nd-24th that month and think the wife might windge if i'm away the first and last weekend of our 2 weeks annual leave together.

Sorry. :(
You mean an Education in a Hampshire woodland does not count as a bushcraft weekend?
Bring Mrs Grendel with you, then you wont be separated for 2 weekends.
(good bushcraft= lateral thinking)

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Looking into the dates further turns out 8th-9th June is the Scouts summer camp so looks like i'll be away anyway with the scouts bushcraft team. D'Oh!

As for bringing the Mrs she considers camping on a organised camp site with showers and toilets roughing it so no chance. LOL

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
you sure about that? anyway i have the friday off to come down early,so she'll have to stay at home with her kids.next time maybe.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
theres no way i can do weekdays at the mo.....and people who can really annoy me lololol! just warning you....my missus will probably want to attend at some point too....and me and my (18 month old) little man are joined at the hip...hes the next ray mears. by the time hes 2 he'll be hand drilling. yeah blud.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE