Hampshire Meet - Dates and location TBC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one - depends on wifes shifts though - I may be required to do Daddy Day Care instead.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Do you guys have a regular location? If so what sort of area is it; just so I can sort logistics etc. if not I can start the hunt for somewhere.

Was going to buy some woodland with my retirement money, but place in Spain seems to be getting the funds at the mo :( Fingers crossed :)

Ed

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
dont worry sean,i'll see if i can actually remember to bring a malt this time and be good to see the old soak southey

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Guys, I'm happy to host another meet at my woods in Alton but would need one of you to do the organisation for it as I wouldn't be there myself due to Naturescraft commitments.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
cheers andy.i see you had fun recently.i've taken your advise and doing a john ryder bow making course end of may.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Well 1st,2nd,3rd,4th weekend i'm busy but dont have off duty for the 5th weekend in march yet. But if needs be i will only be shooting on one of the days at the weekend so could still come and play for the day like last time if needs be.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE