hampshire bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danners

Oct 25, 2013
Waterlooville
Sounds good to me too. I'll try to get dropped off by the Mrs to save parking. That is unless anyone's coming from or going past my way and doesn't mind a hitch hiker. Can anyone let me know specifically where camp is?

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Hey Guys,

I was up at this site over night with my son the weekend before last, I don't know when you were up there last but by heck the brambles have been doing some growing! The actual camp is clear but a lot of Larch has come down (or partly down) in the storms and it's well worth a good look up at the canopy before pitching to check for hangers even in the camp area. Some of the forest trails are hard to get through due to fallen trees and bramble growth and a few of the paths were still quite boggy.

Still it' a cracking site as you know. My son and I counted 5 deer out on the tree line in under an hour, with plenty of other wildlife crawling or flying about.

We left 3 or 4 nice bits of split Ash by the fire site for the next people to use, hope you have a cracking weekend :)

Cheers,

Bam. :)

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Looks like being a quiet meet this time ! :)

Looking forwards to it though, might get there after lunch on the Friday and get set up in plenty of time, I'll bring some firewood too though I'm rubbish at fires :rolleyes::D

Cheers, Paul

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
hi guys
unfortunately i have to bow out of this as ive been off work with a problem with my leg.humping gear into a wood probably wont be a good idea.theres no reason why any interested parties cant go ahead anyway making payment to andy.if not i'll sort another one.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
No worries Ade, looks like the forecast is a bit wet anyway for the weekend, although it will no doubt keep changing between now and then !

I'll hold off and see if there are any more takers for the weekend but otherwise maybe wait and rearrange when you are fit again. Hope you get sorted soon mate.

Cheers, Paul

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
I'm tied up with family stuff now for the weekend, but hope to make another one if rearranged.

Cheers, Paul

Danners

Oct 25, 2013
Waterlooville
Guys. Considering most people seem to have pulled out I might be going to a Sussex meet instead now. I hope to join you guys another time

Danners

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE