hampshire bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
evening all

thought id start a new thread here so would the usual suspects and new please stand up for a night or two this month or next while the days are long and the sun still shines,hopefully.
saturday night nosh as a group as its a lottery what sean romps up with.oh and beer.be good to see you guys as missed you last time.
so sit around the fire eat drink and talk gibberish.
of course this will be put past andy as we hope to use his wood.
cheers all

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Yes please :)

Not long back from a week in the tent in the New Forest, but would be good to get out in the hammock again and round a fire rather than a gas stove :)

Cheers, Paul

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
ok guys so andy's ok with us using his wood near alton
i was looking for end of this month or middle of august or both.
like i said usual suspect would be great and new comers.
group dinner on saturday night as normal and a beer.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Ok.i think a limit of ten would reasonable.ill let sonni know and sean.if southey is about that'll be good to.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
ok
a few things have come up but the 2nd and 3 rd of august looks concrete for those of us who can attend

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
That's good Ade, might still be able to make the New Forest Show the weekend before if I feel like it rather than missing out on that I realised today. It's the Wilderness Gathering middle of August as well so 2nd/3rd fits well :)

Parking might be a bit of a squeeze if there's a few going ? If I can give anybody a lift from Basingstoke area to reduce the number of cars I'm happy to help.

Cheers, Paul

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
thanks paul.i may pop to the wg for the day.i can park at the top by the gate.i'll make a pot of chilli and bring along so everyone bring beer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE