Hammock underblanket --- Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Weekender,
Consider it done.

There are still 5 people who have sent me cheques who havent confirmed whether they want to keep standard or upgrade to large. Can you please PM me so I can update my records and so you dont end up with wrong blanket.
Thank you
Ian.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi Ian Just PM'd you and read further down the page! Cheque on it's way for extra as I would like x2 larger ones. Thanks from Swyn.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Just to keep everyone up to speed. I have 20 blankets paid for at the moment and things are really speeding up. Looks as if I will be able to put order in by next week and will then get a revised delivery date.
Ian.

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Porcupine said:
Ian,

Im tempted to get into this but i have a two questions.

What would the price be for a large one sent to Holland?

Do you accept Paypal?

Siep

About £6 to £7 to Europe. The small one wieghs 1.095kg don't know what the weight of the large one will be.

Royal Mail link scroll down the page till you find the right weight.

KevB

Forager
Oct 19, 2005
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
WandrinStar - found the thread yesterday. Thanks for the effort in getting this venture sorted. I'm happy to place an order for a standard size underblanket.
Have PM'd you.

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE