Hammock underblanket --- Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Yeah, allowing for late delivery to Ian's, packing and postage time for Ian, and postal delays in general, I wasn't expecting to receive mine anytime before the 15th...

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Sorry for the delay, did say they would be 2-3 weeks. Going to pick them up Fri morning, will post as many as my little sub post office will let me tomorrow. Will post the rest Saturday. So as it's next day delivery some of you may get them Sat am the rest should be Monday.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i'll not be able to get mine until monday anyway, so no need to put mine in the first batch.
i'm not working next week. i might go for a night in the woods.....:D

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well, have picked them all up now. Was in at Snugpak at 0715 this morning. You wouldn't think 44 underblankets would fit in a little Morris Minor would you. I was getting worried when we got 40 in, but finally managed to get last 4 in. Phew!!
Managed to post 28 of them this morning, you may get them Saturday but if not, definately Monday.
Think you will all be pleased with a little touch I've added. Wait and see..

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I've just said good mornin' to the postie. Yippee! They've arrived. Thanks Wanderinstar. I love the little detail, well done for thinking of that. Won't say any more or it will spoil it for others who won't see theirs 'til Monday.
Will set it up this morning and be in it tonight and perhaps one of the children may join me. Also perfect for next weekend with Wayne & Co. Thanks again from Swyn :D :D :D

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Postmans just been , so my underblanket is here .
Many thanks Ian for the group buy , and thanks for the suprise , Nice touch
Cheers
Pumbaa

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Just received my underblanket from the postman, looks a great bit of kit many thanks for arranging this Wanderinstar! :You_Rock_ Nice extra touch!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE