Hammock Problem

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nipper

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hi Members

Hope you can help!

I am attending a course next week and I am trying to buy a hammock. I have been informed by several retailers that the bush pod is no longer available, (Not until March 05).

Is there any members who know of a dealer who may have stocks left? Or, can any members recommend an alternative hammock that I may be able to get within a week?

Fingers crossed!

Nick

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Contact Hennessy ,they have a distributor in the UK and might be able to get one to you quickly.

rb

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
nipper said:
Hi Members

Hope you can help!

I am attending a course next week and I am trying to buy a hammock. I have been informed by several retailers that the bush pod is no longer available, (Not until March 05).

Is there any members who know of a dealer who may have stocks left? Or, can any members recommend an alternative hammock that I may be able to get within a week?

Fingers crossed!

Nick

Nick, a LOT of people really rate the Hennessy Hammocks. Search on BCUK for loads of info and comments. They are based in Canada but have a well organised set up and have suppliers in the UK. Check then out here:

Hennessy Hammocks

The most popular model which is usually readily available here is the:

Expedition A-Sym

You can check it out at that link. The site has loads of info. The supplier here that I know of is:

Woodland Organics - Sleeping Section

They have the 'Expedition A-Sym' advertised and can supply other HH gear. Not quite sure on price as the main page shows £99 but the detail shows £89. I 'guess' they must have gone up recently :?: Nice people to do business with. Call them direct (number/ email on web site) and I am sure they will help out of they can.

You can also get them from:

Wild Live in Northern Ireland.

And also direct from Hennessy themselves but probably not in the time you state.

HH are seriously good kit :super:

Simon

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
If you're going for the Pod, don't forget that you will almost certainly need a tarp as well if you haven't already got one. I'd suggest that for only a little more, the Hennessey would be a better bet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE