Hammock Help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

After attending the xmas bushmoot, and only using my DD hammock for one night, I realised that it was too small for me and that I would be more comfy in something a bit bigger.

I am now looking to sell my DD hammock, and replace it with a hennesy ultralite explorer, does anyone of any experience of these hammocks, and does anyone know of a decent stockist in the UK?

Cheers,

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Yes I saw there website earlier this week, I know a hennessy is about four times the price, but I am really taken with them! Expensive but an excellent product none the less. I may consider asking DD for a refund or something, as it isn't much use to me.

I think I may be getting one from my partner for xmas, but she keeps asking for a stockist in the UK! Hence the previous post.

maynman

Sep 26, 2006
pembrokeshire/west wales
I have an explorer asym, and i highly recomend it.

Because you lie asymetricaly to the arc of the hammock, you acctually lie flat. Most hammocks dont let you do this.

The most comfortable night i have ever had. :)

An underblanket bought on a group buy is a must for all year hammocking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE