Hammock gear, Warbonnet.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trevlett

Nov 2, 2010
Hastings, UK
Hi Guys,
My brief venture into hammock'in is done due to life changes so I'm selling up!
Used a handful of time

1. 2011 Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 dbl green, whoopie slings, Titanium Dutch hooks on the tree straps, Mint Condition £100 inc p+P
DSC_0520.jpg
DSC_0517.jpgDSC_4759.jpgDSC_4757.jpg
DSC_4769.jpgDSC_4780.jpg

SOLD - 2. 2011 Warbonnet Super Fly Olive brown with Amsteel ridge line and Dynaglide ties original bag and Snakeskins. Mint £90 Inc. P+P

DSC_0499.jpgDSC_4782.jpgDSC_4771.jpg

Cheers
Trev

Last edited:

Trevlett

Nov 2, 2010
Hastings, UK
Guys, Im sorry!
It would appear that my late night editing of this thread may have caused confusion. I stated that I had reduced the prices by £20 and also edited the first post to reflect this leading a buyer to think it was prices shown + the £20 off.

Sorry for the confusion, Tarp £90 inc P+P Hammock £100 inc P+P

Cheers
Trev

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Guys, Im sorry!
It would appear that my late night editing of this thread may have caused confusion. I stated that I had reduced the prices by £20 and also edited the first post to reflect this leading a buyer to think it was prices shown + the £20 off.

Sorry for the confusion, Tarp £90 inc P+P Hammock £100 inc P+P

Cheers
Trev

I looked through my browser after seeing the threads on tapatalk to see if you'd edited threads . Indeed you had , so I knew the price in the original post was the new price before I committed.
:thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I was also tempted to get a spare myself bud :D
Spare ? ........you'll learn one day........there's a good reason why they a r e so dear......they have a long life and unlike Dd. Stuff, are built for more than a monthly trip out.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Spare ? ........you'll learn one day........there's a good reason why they a r e so dear......they have a long life and unlike Dd. Stuff, are built for more than a monthly trip out.

I know that Chis. I am "tempted" to get a spare in case I damage it while out then I have a spare to use while I wait for the damaged one to return. I have other tarps but why use others when you can use a spare Superfly :D , Plus at this price its a bargain as you save on US postage, import duty, VAT etc.

..plus I just like having spares :)

PS. I got my unused Superfly from somebody who had a spare! ;)

Last edited:

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
I would like this - superfly - please if still available Please pm the details if cool
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE