hammock accessories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
thanks for the update rich just pm me with the rest of what i owe you regards dave where are the imicons gone

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I got the customs slip through the door today so the stuff has landed, it'll be Monday before I get to collect them and then repack.

Expect another PM next week regarding P&P and splitting the customs and RM fees

Are you still going on Friday Rich? If so, can you bring my stuff with you, i'll bring my wallet :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Any news on these?

I got my mitts on the stuff yesterday mate, I'm just trying to tally up the tax split. It's all going to the post office tomorrow to get a final posting cost then I'll come back to you all.

Looking to post on Friday chaps

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Excellent, thanks for letting us know and sorry if it sounded like i was hassling

Not at all, I've spoken to a few individually but I was going to mention it tonight anyway

Sent first class Friday am, they should be turning up Saturday for most folk

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Mine turned up this morn, thanks muchly. You the man.

They really do need showing some love with some emery paper.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Good to hear some stuff has arrived

I tried out the dynaglide whoopies and buckles last night, no probs at all and I slept straight through for 9 hours :)

I forgot to put the second locking loop through the buckles during setup, when I sat in to test it I slowly lowered to the ground, don't forget to lock 'em off

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Hmm if anyone has a spare set of the 1" dutch clips I would be happy to take them off your hands. They work so well I think i need a second set for the spare straps :D ( I have a second hammock for friends use :D )

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hmm if anyone has a spare set of the 1" dutch clips I would be happy to take them off your hands. They work so well I think i need a second set for the spare straps :D ( I have a second hammock for friends use :D )

I might have some somewhere in a box, I'll get back to you

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Just got home from shovelling 20 tons of gravel round our new scout climbing tower and they had arrived :)
Thanks for arranging.

Peter

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Got the buckles on - including the locking loopy bit ;) - and made my new ridgeline, cheers Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That would be great if you could find a couple, let me know how much and i'll get money off to you.

I knew I was supposed to be looking for something when I put my gear away last night :rolleyes: I'll nip up the loft after I've troughed my lasagne

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
I just noticed that there are two versions of the dutch biners, The original, for hammock suspension and a new mini one for ridgelines. Outdoor trail gear only list the mini's and JRB list the hammocks ones. Do you know which ones we got? as I was hoping to use them for my hammock but dont want to end up on the floor :D

Actually... Looking at the pictures of both and measuring the ones I have, these are almost certainly the larger biners. Hopefully.... :D :D

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The Dutch Clips are the hammock suspension ones and the Biners are for the tarp, there are 1" and 1.5" Clips but only one size of Biner I think.

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Looks like there are two, and Dutch talks about the lighter ones on HF.
Biners for Hammock from JRB
DSC04766-websm_000.jpg

New Ridge line biners,
mini-biner.jpg

I appear to have to top one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE