hammock accessories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
hi all , I hope this is in the right place, if not can a mod move it in the right place. can we have a group buy for hammock bits and pieces, Eg: dutch clip, decesending rings, nano biners, tree straps, whoopie slings, amsteel and the rest. thank you. cheers the interceptor boy.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Can we flag this for the attention of the magic group-buy fairy please?:lmao:

Seriously though, group-buys are motivated by one individual and their desire to secure lower prices for the good of the group. It takes leg-work, organisation and patience. That's why I've never done one:eek:

Last edited:

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
DD hammocks now do rings, tree huggers, amsteel, whoopie slings. Maybe another dd group buy? Maybe it would be possible to reduce costs by shopping around but that would take a fair amount of research for someone and the service from DD is legendary.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I don't mind making some enquiries, not sure we'll be able to grab it all from one place though.

Paul at AHE will have the majority of it, for the Dutch gear we'll have to shop elsewhere. I did a mini Dutch GB a while a go so don't mind doing another.

Who wants what then?

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
What are taught knots Tim?

Obvious troll is obvious

lmao.

If you're doing a buy from AHE I might be interested in a few items, but my paypal account is frozen at the moment and they're being buggers about it because I don't have a UK contact number anymore! Assuming I can get it unfrozen for the GP I'd take a set of dynaglide whoopies at the very least

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll be looking to order some bits from OutdoorTrailGear around the 26th of this month, add your name if you want anything.

We'll split the postage, customs (if any) and the post office fee of £8, plus the postage out to you also.

*I can meet you somewhere James as I'm over Cullingworth way at least once a week, or I'll just bung them in the post
** OTG also do dynaglide whoopies Highbinder, see if the specs are right for you ... http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/cottage-industries/dutchware/dynaglide-whoopie-slings/

Shewie - Dutch Buckles, Dynaglide Whoopies and Flashover Stove
Rigel - 1.5" dutch clips and Dutch biners
Trunks - Dutch Buckles

Last edited:

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Didn't realise my regular Dyneema whoopie slings were so heavy! Looks like Dynaglide is only strong enough if you weigh under 200lbs

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Rich... Looking at the Dutch Buckle set, I'd be grateful if you could order me a pair. Just let me know what I owe you once landed ect.

Dutch Buckle set With 5.5 foot webbing slings $21 (minus all fee's ect)

Cheers, al.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE