Guyot Bottles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Yup Gary, I just need to move these ones on to free up some spends.

Provided these go OK (including delivery to end customer) I'll take firm orders against that thread but I wanted to do a test run before 'going firm' against that thread, so no snippy pm's thank you.

Whilst I'm not losing money on these, hence they aren't in the group buy, they are selling significantly less than an acceptable retailer margin so I'm not making money on them. In the shop they'd be getting on for £20 plus postage.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Sorry if I sounded snippy mate, I'm cream crackered at the moment and I should probably be in bed already.
imoksmiley.gif

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Recieved mine today The very job for my needs
I have been after one for a while so thanks to Lurch
Its this kind of stuff that wins you life long customers and recommendations to new customers
Your a good man Lurch no matter what they say lol

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Recieved mine today The very job for my needs
I have been after one for a while so thanks to Lurch
Its this kind of stuff that wins you life long customers and recommendations to new customers
Your a good man Lurch no matter what they say lol

I'll second that - he just talked me out of a more expensive purchase when I was looking for a new mat, I've got no reason to shop elsewhere...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE