Guess that knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
Look at what I got today 😀
I bet you can't guess what knife this is?
I wonder what it is worth nowadays ?

fcea6cf724519fe33f9da3ea998fd4ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Cut it!?.......it'll feather stick it in one stroke mate!

Monkey boy, my posts are all in fun dude. I'v had one for many years and put a lot of miles on it

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Got rid of mine. I wasn’t impressed with the quality. I have other knives that are much better finished for a fraction of the cost.

Still they have a brand loyalty sonyoure never going to lose your shirt buying one.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
Well I have one and think I paid near the top about couple years back, I always wanted one so when it came along I took it.
Now the fact is I have a few
Other knives that are really good and vexpensive to but somehow they just don’t give the same feeling,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
Cool like to know what there like, not that I would buy one, way too much for something I could make but would like to know what all the fuss is about.
Personally I prefer my A Wright & son bushcraft knife more as it's been my main user for years.

But as for the A Wood WL, it performs exactly the same as any other knife I own.

A quick message to everyone, before people start attacking me about the price, I paid less than £40 for this knife, facts before judgment please :)
I just throw that out there early.

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Personally I prefer my A Wright & son bushcraft knife more as it's been my main user for years.

But as for the A Wood WL, it performs exactly the same as any other knife I own.

A quick message to everyone, before people start attacking me about the price, I paid less than £40 for this knife, facts before judgment please :)
I just throw that out there early.

So basically a decent knife!, as for price, I got a garberg for £82 for some its too much but I didn't think so, its a subjective thing and if your content with it, it matter not, I always put a perspective on expensive things, how well will it serve me how long do such things last and how much awesome dose it have?:)

Last edited:

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
So basically a decent knife!, as for price, I got a garberg for £82 for some its too much but I didn't think so, its a subjective thing and if your content with it, it matter not, I always put a perspective on expensive things, how well will it serve me how long do such things last and how much awesome dose it have?:)
I agree, for me it's not about price as I also have very expensive knives.
I am a big believer that if people work hard for their money, then they can spend as much as they like on what ever they want.
As long as it brings them joy after they have spent it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE