Grumpy?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I think the world is a happy shiny place. Been cheering at announcements of new policies about removing the "rights" of thieving lowlives. Now I'm thinking that we should combine this with all those idle packs of fox hounds...go to be a great new winter sport.

I suggest we call it "peasant hunting" :D

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I think the world is a happy shiny place. Been cheering at announcements of new policies about removing the "rights" of thieving lowlives. Now I'm thinking that we should combine this with all those idle packs of fox hounds...go to be a great new winter sport.

I suggest we call it "peasant hunting" :D
Works for me!:)
Blast - will that make me grumpy still?

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.....And having met Shaggystu several times, I wouldn't describe him as 'grumpy' (as defined above) either.

cheers chris, that's lovely of you :)

i shall try and help you to maintain that opinion of me this weekend (i have got that right haven't i? you are away for the PK weekend that steve's organised aren't you?)

stuart

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Works for me!:)
Blast - will that make me grumpy still?

Nah, I don't own a horse but am willing to invest in two coconut shells to bang together whilst pursuing a peasant across the fields. I suggest the traditional boxing day meet :)

Pink coats are de rigeur naturally

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Yes I should be there and good to hear you will too - don't forget I owe you a 'silver' coin

i had forgotten chris, it's been a while since ours paths have crossed though, i hope you're still getting some use from the knife :)

cheers

stuart

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Nah, I don't own a horse but am willing to invest in two coconut shells to bang together whilst pursuing a peasant across the fields. I suggest the traditional boxing day meet :)

Pink coats are de rigeur naturally
I got the nuts and a (panto) hunting pink coat ... I also have a pink one (green facings) of similar cut :)
Unfortunately it looks like I will be working for Mencap as relief (so folk with families and young kids can have Xmas off) so cannot make that date ... how about April...near the start of the month?
Or is that a Foolish idea?

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Do you think `jim` could fix it for us ?? ..if we sent him a letter ?? ......................................... sorry .... bad taste in jokes !! :rofl:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
A glass is never full enough if it has Blue Monkey beer in it!

(or am I being grumpy?? - No - because I am going to the Nottingham Beer Festival tomorrow - Hurrah!!!)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
oh it's such a shame you're not at the upcoming PK weekend, i will miss your "humour" so much (it's been too long obviously, the pain has faded :):p)

Darkened room, chilled flannel, calm soothing music and keep to the prescription ;) . No need for excessive concern, the feeling should soon pass :cool:

Are you going to be joining in the fez-tivities?

p.s. is ted danson in CSI these days? if so is he any better than the smarmy looking git who used to be in it?

He is, hence the pic :rofl: and no idea whether it's any better or worse, I was just aware of the change in lead character ~ even a few years back the show was in desperate need* of one of two things ~ they keep trying defibrillation, perhaps it's time for euthanasia.

* Just my opinion, not necessarily humble.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.....Are you going to be joining in the fez-tivities?...

i am indeed, really looking forward to it too

.....He is, hence the pic :rofl: and no idea whether it's any better or worse, I was just aware of the change in lead character ~ even a few years back the show was in desperate need* of one of two things ~ they keep trying defibrillation, perhaps it's time for euthanasia.

* Just my opinion, not necessarily humble.

the pic was the subtle clue that i picked up on you know, pretty damn smart me at times ;)

and not just your opinion at all phil, terrible terrible television, even i know that and i don't have a television :)

cheers

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE